According to Government statistics, each year on average 10 people die and about 750 are seriously injured in accidents involving unsafe electrical installations in the home.
From 1st January 2005 all electrical work in England and Wales need to comply with Part P requirements and must be carried out by persons who are competent to do the work. Henwood Electrical Services staff are fully qualified to do this – we are the professionals you can trust.
Call us for all your domestic electrical needs:
- Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
- Additional sockets or lighting
- Garden and ornamental lighting
- Security and flood lighting
- Electric showers
- Connection to hearing systems and boilers
- Storage heating
- Security and burglar alarms
- CCTV systems
- Door entry systems
- Fault finding
- Testing and inspection certificates for grants and mortgages